Thursday, September 24, 2009

SEO Consultant Larry L Miller Tips and Tid Bits

SEO Consultant Larry L Miller
Tips and Tid Bits

Are you trying to get recognized on line and having little to no luck?  Is it your goal to gain top positions with Google and don't know how?  Do you ask yourself, where do I start.  Don't give up...there is hope.

This blog was designed for sharing simple tips and tid bits that will help you learn the process of getting recognized online quicker than most softwares being offered on the web today....claiming their program to be the ultimate solution.  There is no magic button folks....It take dedication and bulldog tanacity to succeed on line.

One of the first things you need to do to get recognized on Google and other leading search engines is to (daily) consistently write good relevant keyword rich articles with information that fills the information void of the masses who search the internet for quality information regarding any topic.

Many clients I talk to say "I can't write!", "I don't know how to write".  Folks, I know exactly how you feel, I encountered the same dilemma when I first got involved with online marketing.

However, I had the distinct privilege of studying under SEO Master...Butch Hamilton and learned the process of getting recognized by the search engines.  I am going to share with you the simple solution to my success that I learned from Butch.

The first tip is to:   Write! ... Write! ... Write! ... Write just like you talk.

Forget all the hype and BS that most marketers use to try to get recognized online. Be yourself...be sincere...keep it simple.

Don't try to be technical...there is always someone out there who will be smarter than you.  Just write from the heart with verified quality information that even a child can understand.

I will be posting new articles on a regular basis with Tips and Tid Bits that will help you find your niche in Internet Marketing.

If you have any questions or need some personal mentoring you can contact me at the contact information listed below.

"Let's Build Your Business Together"  with the eBiz Solutions Team at BLM Traders

Larry L Miller  SEO, SEM

Direct Line:  321-594-4405
Sky:  larrylmiller121
larry@larrylmiller.com

The Most Powerful Link on the Intenet!

No comments: