Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Are You Marketing Challenged? Need Some Help?

Are You Marketing Challenged?  Need Some Help?

If you're "marketing challenged" then read this article completely thru to the bottom.  There are four questions we will talk about later in this article.....you should ask yourself. If you're truly serious about effective marketing.....then make some commitments as you read the following!

Today marks the first day of the rest of your life. The same is true with your business you've been trying to get off the ground. If you have been going nowhere in your marketing efforts....you need to step back and take a real close look at what you've been doing....or not doing. You probably need to change a few things....maybe a lot of things....to get on track to achieving your marketing goals.  If you want to achieve "Top Positions on Google" I can help you accomplish that goal too.

There are no magic formulas for success on the internet....however, there is a simple format you must follow to make your marketing dreams come true. If you're enrolling in every "so called marketing scam" you read about....you're in trouble....Stop Your Downward Spiral Now!   The only person getting rich on these scams is the promoters. "If it sounds to good to be true....it's probably not true". When searching for that "just right" business opportunity....you must conduct some common sense due diligence before you proceed. Ask yourself these important questions.

Is the opportunity realistic? If the answer is no....then forget it. Don't believe all the hype you read and hear, from all those so called guru's who try to scam you on the internet. Anybody can show you a copy of their bank statement.....it doesn't mean that they generated the deposits shown, from the particular program they are trying to promote to you. It's probably not even on a bank letterhead. If you researched it closely you would probably find it's hype and lies. Study any statements like this very closely.

Does the opportunity fit your marketing goals? If the answer is no....then forget it. Make sure the programs you're considering are....programs that can designed for your particular business opportunity, or at least blend with your marketing program. If you can't make that particular program relative to your opportunity....then back away from that program. You must be able to promote your name and/or your business....not someone elses.....to achieve the successful results you expect when marketing.

Is the opportunity affordable? If the answer is no....then forget it. Most of us have spent an incredible amount of money and time on worthless junk programs only to find they didn't work. I can't even tell you how many different programs I tried.....only to find that program was doing nothing. I wasn't making a penny! Does this sound familiar to you. "I've been there and done that." If your tired of throwing good money after bad.....there is hope!

Does the opportunity provide live and/or recorded online training? If the answer is no....then forget it. The idea of individuals studying tutorials with all the techie talk in them.....and not even understanding the basics....is a formula for instant failure. Most of these tutorials are designed by geeks who understands the technical side of computers....but have no common sense about how to market a product or service on the internet

 I was green as grass on the internet when it came to marketing anything on line. I searched for over five years for a company that didn't have a bunch of hype and lies in it. Then I found my solutions.  There is one marketing system that I personally use daily. The program is called....BLM Traders Marketing Systems.

I sat in on some online classes and immediately I was beginning to understand what internet marketing was all about. There were  successful marketers that was sharing vital information that would make the difference between my success and failure on the internet. What a blessing.....I had found exactly what I needed. Clear, simple, precise information about how to market my products and services on the internet effectively. Within just a few days I was making money on the internet. The programs that I use are extremely effective.....as well as affordable. BLM Traders has provided all the ingredients I need to be successful in my marketing efforts on the internet...I now, make a good living on the internet.....and so can you. Making money on the internet is what it's all about.

From leads and lead generation to advanced Search Engine Marketing and Search Engine Optimization tactics.....this is the company that provides programs you should consider in your marketing efforts.

I invite you to visit some of my sites within my own system and see how effective marketing programs are set-up. I promise you....I will not capture your personal information and try to market my product and services to you. I will not share with anyone else your information.

If you have an interest in pursuing marketing and need some help.....you can contact me at the contact information listed below. If you are involved in marketing already and are struggling....maybe you need some personal mentoring. Contact me for a no obligation personal interview. Don't take my word for it.....visit my sites and see what true marketing is all about. I will help you in any way I can in your..... "quest for success" on the internet.

"Let's Build Your Business Together"

Larry L. Miller  SEM/SEO Consulting

Private Line: 321-594-4405
Fax:  801-937-2795
skype: larrylmiller121

trafficwizard40@yahoo.com

111109

 

 

No comments: